Good news! We now have the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) needed to keep our patients and staff safe. We are excited to announce that our first day of scheduled patient visits will be June 15.
As outlined in our first update letter, we have implemented extensive infection control procedures. Please be assured that as you make an appointment, our staff will review the needed processes to help with check-in for your child’s visit.
Here is a recap of some of the practices you can expect:
- During the scheduling phone call, a COVID-19 questionnaire will be answered.
- On appointment day, please stay in your car and call 419-774-7529 for our Mobile Check-in.
- A member of our team will bring any needed intake forms to your car and review the COVID-19 questionnaire again.
- Everyone in the car will have their temperature taken.
- When the paperwork is completed, a member of our team will bring only 1 parent and 1 patient into the building. (Our reception area is closed.)
- A hand sanitation station will be available as you enter the building.
- Our entire team will be wearing masks.
- We request anyone accompanying a patient wear a mask as well.
One note about postponement or rescheduling of appointments: Limitations due to COVID-19 and the need for social distancing have impacted the number of patients scheduled at one time. We appreciate your understanding as we work through this and fill our patient roster as space permits.
Our Playtime Dental Team thanks you for your patience, as we implement necessary procedures recommended by the American Dental Association and the CDC. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 419-774-7529. We will be happy to assist you.
We look forward to seeing you again! Our office is bright, calm, and cheerful. We are glad that we can serve your dental needs. We miss you all and are pleased to be ready for your visit.